Associate Clinical Project Manager
San Diego, CA
The successful candidate will be an experienced clinical operations professional, and self-motivated Associate Clinical Project Manager responsible for the support of clinical development timeline deliverables with a clear understanding of functional interdependencies and critical path activities. Accountable for supporting various clinical development functional areas on projects in a timely and cost-effective way. Responsible for supporting the Clinical Project Manager and Head of Clinical Operations and communication of clinical study team status and issues to ensure clinical study team milestones and deliverables are met.
Job Duties include:
• Provide day-to-day support to the assigned Clinical Project Manager (CPM)
• Communicate clinical study status and issues to ensure clinical study team milestones and deliverables are met.
• Evaluate clinical trial metric data to identify potential process improvements
• At the direction of the CPM, may facilitate sub-team meetings, and organize ad-hoc working groups as needed to move clinical activities forward.
• Assist with accurate review and collating slide deck presentations to Clinical Development Senior Management
• Assist the CPM in preparing necessary tools to maintain consistency in the trial processes and data across all clinical trials
• Responsible for building esprit de corps within the clinical department
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• BA/BS or equivalent degree in scientific discipline with 2+ years of relevant work experience, clinical trials (highly preferred) in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology company, CRO or Research Institution
• Attention to detail and accuracy in work with proven ability to follow direction from the CPM, with a high level of integrity on multiple tasks strong work ethic, willing to put in the time and effort to complete critical tasks on time with quality
• Sense of urgency to deliver at/surpass study conduct targets
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources and to be persuasive, encouraging and motivating
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, assigned staff, and senior management
• Must be proficient in the use of spreadsheets, databases, word processing and presentation software tools to collate, communicate and present information in a clear, concise and understandable manner.
• Basic knowledge of ICH GCP as relates to clinical trial management
We strive to create an environment that will challenge, motivate, and reward our employees for meeting the changing demands of creating breakthrough therapeutics. Xencor has a highly collaborative structure that integrates co-workers with different skill sets into teams for product and technology development. With an emphasis on attaining the best and most highly qualified candidates in their respective fields, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package. Please submit a cover letter & resume. For further information about Xencor, please visit our website atwww.xencor.com EOE
Your application was submitted successfully.